Sunday 18 April 2010

Survival of the Fittest


So as some of you might remember one of the original reasons I set up this blog was to track my fitness, the blog has evolved to be a little more than that, but unfortunately the fitness side has been sidetracked somewhat, until now!

I've entered the 2010, Men's Health Survival of the Fittest race that takes place in Nottingham, Edinburgh and Cardiff, I'll be taking part in the Nottingham race with a few friends.

It's a 10km race with 10 obstacles like crossing a river on ropes, an army assault course and a step climb in my football teams home stadium, Nottingham Forest's City Ground. You can see more information at the official site should you want to take part.

I've got until October to get myself in shape, I'm 3 weeks into training now and it's fair to say that I have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment