Wednesday 18 February 2009

Booked!


It's fair to say I'm now very excited about my mate Martin's upcoming stag week! We've finalized details and booked it. All that remains is to save some spondoolies for when we land in June.

I've been listening to loads of new music and browsing the club sites, Its silly how excited I am.

Another top thing to look forward to is Street Fighter 4 this weekend. Though I may have to put that on hold as I head down to Falmouth this weekend.

We're of to see the sister in law who's at Uni down there, so many people have told me how nice it is but I've never been before. This will also present the first chance to chuck our dog in the sea for a laugh! :)

EDIT: Almost forgot we went to see Notorious, I did enjoy the film but I couldn't help but think it was maybe just a little one sided.

No comments:

Post a Comment