Saturday 7 February 2009

I have readers!


Sat in the pub last night and a few friends moaned at me about updating the blog! I was well happy with that, some folk are reading my everyday quibbles.

Well we had more snow so the shoveling of my drive way was pointless. I'll be totally honest and admit that my gym progress has slipped this week. I will be back on form next week though.

The problem is I've started playing five a side football, and it batters me for a bout 2 days after playing, can only be a good thing I guess.

The latest game I've been working on comes out soon, we're all very excited its been a long time coming and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we are very proud of what we have built.

For more information visit this link Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars.

There looks to be some great new game coming out soon that I'm very much looking forward too. If you don't know about these already check the links for more info.

Street Fighter 4
As a kid I worshiped street fighter 2 in all of its guises, this genuinely feels like its bringing those giddy little feelings back.
Killzone 2
I didn't play much of the first game but i cant help but get caught up in all the hype, got the demo sat waiting on my PS3 will give that a blast later today.
Madworld
You cant beat a little bit of ultra violence, shed loads of it here, very interested to see how this turns out.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, check this out i found!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ollym/3253380089/in/set-72157611951655177/

    haha i love reading your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are rocking, thanks mate. Where is your blog? you need one in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I notice you do have a blog! Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete