Wednesday 4 February 2009

Game on!

OK so we're back into the real world the snow has started to melt, though that does appear to be everywhere but my street!

I dare not move my car as it will just slide into one of the council's lamp posts and leave me with a nice bill for both the car and the lamp post whilst leaving our street in darkness. Either that or it will just career into one of my neighbours vehicles.

I shovelled both mine and my neighbours drive yesterday (I'm nice like that) and after doing the work it dawned on me that maybe it was a little pointless as the street was still loaded with packed ice. So I stopped and went to the pub for some much needed food and beer.

watched the Incredible Hulk last night the one with Ed Norton and Liv Tyler, I really enjoyed it. I especially liked the cameo at the end ( I won't spoil it) but I really hope they follow up on that.

Just do The Ultimates and I'll be very happy, as long as they do a very good job of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment