Tuesday 10 February 2009

So little time, Ibiza and car expense


I've been trying to spend some more time playing games. Contrary to what my lovely wife would have you believe I don't think I spend as much time as I'd like playing games.

So I started playing Crackdown last night. This passed me by first time around as I played the demo and for some reason didn't enjoy it.
How wrong I was whoever thought jumping city blocks could be so much fun!

Looks like the snow is finally starting to clear up which makes me happy, I really need some sun. I'm off to Ibiza in June for my friend Martin's stag week. I've been asked to be one of his groomsmen (which I am very honoured to be) so it's our job to ensure he gets there and back, safe and sound...

I look forward to it with eager anticipation. :)

I have to get myself two new front tyres for my car, its going to cost me about £180 for each tyre. wounded! Better than coming off the road I guess. In other great car news it's due for a service soon, I'm sure that will happily reduce my funds too.

1 comment:

  1. IBIZA IBIZA IBIZA 09!!

    bad news with the car mate, we can swap if you like?

    ReplyDelete