Monday 2 February 2009

Snow! whadya mean snow?


Well as most of you know we got a bit of snow here in the UK. I had "fun" in my car on the way to work, I went to pick my brother in law up and ended up getting stuck on his girlfriend's street!

It's rear wheel drive and has lots of power but I just wasn't able to get any grip. I needed help from my brother in law and a kind neighbor to help get my car off the street.

Funnily enough we were sent home from work early so my and my wife made the most of this and sat down for some TV and video games.

We watched episode 2 of Lost titled "Jughead", we both really enjoyed this episode. After the quite baffling opener this started to lay some interesting groundwork, I look forward to seeing how this all unfolds.

I've started getting rather addicted to these "tower defense" games, it started with fieldrunners on the iPhone and now I've just grabbed Pixel Junk Monsters on the PS3, I'm really enjoying it.

The gym has suffered today, to be quite frank I couldn't be bothered to walk to the gym, its way too cold. And I wasn't going to risk skating with a German sports car for second time in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment