Tuesday 24 February 2009

Long Weekends, Dents and Slumdogs

Sorry about the lack of posts, Ive been away to Cornwall for the first time in my life. Really enjoyed it down there with my wife and dog. We also got the roof down on the new motor for the first time, Much fun.

Speaking of the new motor my good lady had a minor bump in my pride and joy the other night, fortunately she's fine, Jodie is OK too as it happens......I jest of course. The car has a minor dent and scratches but it should fix up fine. I think Jodie thought the world was going to implode bless her.

We went to see Slumdog Millionaire before we went away. Now yeah there is a lot of hype about this film, and with that you will inevitably get some folk saying its not very good. Don't believe them, I thoroughly enjoyed this film and cant recommend it enough. I love it when you come out of a cinema genuinely excited about what you just saw.

Hopefully I'll feel the same way about Watchmen, I just hope they do it justice.

Anybody played Noby Noby Boy on the PS3 yet? This game is just crazy but in the best of ways, I'm not sure what the hell I'm doing but its a good laugh. Look forward to playing with it a bit more.

I started playing around with C# and the tutorials on the XNA website with my good friend Andy on Sunday, We finished the 2D shooter and modified it by making it two player. Was good fun, looking forward to learning some more and hopefully getting some personal projects going.

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude, hows ideas coming for the project?
    i've been working into learning codes at the moment, i'm trying to figure a system thats never been done on an iphone before lol so i'm having joy, i keep doodling down characters and pinning them up :D!
    Getting there!

    ReplyDelete